Saturday, June 30, 2007

Now What Have I Gotten Myself Into

I think I have lost count of the number of projects I'm working on and guess what? I just started another! This one was a "must do" project. I like to quilt and have always been intrigued by mystery quilts, so when I got wind of a mystery stole, I just had to join in.

There are four of us locally who have accepted the challenge. The first clue showed up on the Internet yesterday. So it was no surprise that at our Pizza Night, the four of us were consumed by this project. This was the quietest Pizza Night we have ever had. Yarn overs, knit two together, slip slip knit and adding a bead every so often really put the damper on lively conversation. Poor Maggie. If she was looking forward to solving all the world's problems last night, I'm afraid we let her down.

I learned yesterday that Debbie Macomber will be throwing out the first pitch at the Mariner's Stitch N Pitch Night. What a high for me that night is going to be, three of my favorites - baseball, knitting and a chance to see one of my favorite authors! Now if Dale Earnhardt Jr. took a notion to fly to Seattle and take in the game as well, I would be over the top with how much excitement could be thrown into one day.

By the way, we still have some tickets for the ballgame, if any of you would like to join us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.