Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Wow, I'm pretty new to blogging, so this could be interesting. I am the co-owner of the Burien Yarn Stash. My daughter and I opened the yarn shop just a little over a year ago and I think it was a great idea.

I have been a knitter since I was six (no, I won't tell my age) so I have been knitting for a LONG TIME. Was this enough to qualify me to own and operate a yarn shop? Definitely not, but my daughter has a great business head and we both felt that we had something to offer our community. I love color and I love people and every day I feel like I am sitting in a rainbow and the friends I have made are my pot of gold. What a lucky lady I am.

I am one of those knitters who has more than one project going on at once. Do you know anyone like me? Currently, I am working on a lace shawl, a cardigan sweater, a shop model and of course I always have a sock in progress.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should email my girlfriend about it.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 330 dollars on every site. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Kim Jong-un, the crown prince of kim family in Korea, originally wanted to show his elegant demeanour of the ained the door?in the Big Parada, but little does one think, what became famous is the 80,000USD Patek Philippe watch on his wrist. It seems that watch is the best option to burn the useless money. What timepieces else are those aristocratic and elegant ones in the world? Follow is the top 10 watches which may not be gained with money. And which is your target?[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/bmw-watches.html]replica bmw watches [/url] [url=http://www.watchesize.com/hermes-handbags.html]discount Hermes bags[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/tom-ford-sunglasses.html]Tom Ford Eyeglasses[/url] Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.