Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So why haven't I posted in so long? Well that's because apparently I'm no longer smart enough to rememeber how to get onto Blogger. It's a good thing that my "computer guru" Beth can log me on. The only problem is she didn't tell me what I had done wrong. I hope I won't be at her mercy forever.

So onto the news of the day. That mystery stole will be the death of me, if the computer doesn't do me in first that is. Sunday, I wanted to show Beth how well I was coming along on the stole and when I pulled it out of my knitting bag, guess what, I pulled half the stitches off the needle. I could have cried. I still could, because I'm still unknitting rows. I suppose it's time to get serious about lifelines.

Last night I went to Wooly Twisters to learn how to use my new spinning wheel. After gettingthe wheel up to snuff, I tried spinning. All was going well. So today I am all set to practice and could I remember what to do? Oh no! I'm going to blame all of this on the heat, because it can't possible be entirely all my fault. Can it?

No comments: