Saturday, June 16, 2007

The scarf now has a beanie


The beanie is done. Wow, that was fast, don't you think? Harry Potter would be proud. My grandson is counting the days until the last episode of "Harry Potter" is available. "Grandson" is knitting the Ravenclaw scarf. He's quick on the start, but I'm not sure he'll keep up the pace to have it done in time. We'll see.
The right side of my cardigan is in progress. I think everyone in our group at least has the back done. Did I mention that the sweater we are making is the Blue Skies Cardigan on page 14 of the July 2007 issue Creative Knitting. All of us are enjoying this sweater a lot. It's easy, it's fast to knit and it's cute.
Tomorrow is Father's Day and the shop will be closed. Two days off in a row is going to seem like a vacation. That would be a knitting vacation of course.
I suppose you think all I do is knit. Not true. This morning I actually cleaned and vacuumed before I came to the store. Now this isn't something I necessarily like to do, but everything looks so nice when it's done, so it's worth the time and effort. I'm sure there are other things I do, but I will have to think on this for awhile.

No comments: