Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My weekend is over

Just as I thought, two days off in a row seemed like an awfully long time. I did manage to get some things done though, that is until Beth gave me a book to read. It's the first of Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series. I had a hard time putting it down. Reading can really eat into my knitting time, but I guess it's important that I have some balance in my life.

It's Tuesday and I'm looking forward to getting back to the yarn shop. I wonder who will stop by today. There are so many nice people that shop at The Yarn Stash and I enjoy each and every one that comes in. How did I get so lucky?

What will the day bring? Everyday is an adventure. Everyday has something new and different to offer me. It would be easy to think that my life is mundane if I only think in terms of generalities, i.e., get up, shower, have breakfast, go to work, come home, etc., but these routines that are so necessary all have variations that keep life interesting.

It's so true that everything is done one step at a time. It really is the journey, not the destination that matters and today I'm looking forward to the journey.

No comments: