Friday, June 15, 2007

One more project in the "completed"pile


Wow, it's been three days since I posted anything on my blog. What have I been doing all this time you may ask, knitting, of course.
Here is my Griffindor scarf and the matching beanie is close to done. I love the decreases on the beanie. Instead of K2tog in eight places, you divide the hat into fourths, place markers and SSK before the marker and K2tog after the marker. It almost looks like darts have been sewn into the hat. I think it has a very classy look.
I finished the left side of the cardigan and started the right side. This seater will be done before I know it.
But right now, if I weren't at the shop, I would probably be taking a nap. It's a gray, slightly rainy day in Seattle. My idea of the perfect nap day. Oh well, we can't have everything can we?

]

No comments: