Thursday, January 17, 2008

OH, HELLO AGAIN

I see the last time I posted was October 24th. Anyone want to take a guess as to why it took meso long? It's that old password thing again. I put all my passwords on my PDA so I would never forget those gruesome passwords again and, what do you think happened then? I moved all my passwords to a protected place on my PDA which of course requires a password. You can probably guess where this is going.

Well I'm actually smarter than that. I wrote the password on a piece of paper so I couldn't forget. Then one day shortly after carefully saving my PDA password, I decided it was time to clean off my desk and away went the piece of paper.

I'm happy to report that all of my passwords are still safely locked away from me on my PDA. So back I go to Beth with my hat in my hand begging her to please just one more time figure out how I'm supposed to get onto my blogsite.

I'm trying to figure out what the lesson here really is, and I have come to the conclusion that I should stop cleaning house.

A lot has been happening at The Yarn Stash since my last blog. We completed our first full year as yarn shop owners and so far, so good. By far, the best part of the business is all the new friends we have made. How could Beth and I be so lucky?

Now we are looking forward to 2008. We have started off the new by bringing in a new line of wool for our shop. It is Shepherd Wool and we have the entire collection. It is so nice and all 70 colors look so pretty on the wall.

In March Beth and I are very reluctantly boarding a plane (neither one of us likes to fly) to Chicago to attend the first ever conference for yarn shop owners. We have no idea what to expect, but we both agree that getting out of town for a couople of days sounds like great fun.

As we learn more about what to expect in Chicago, I'll keep you posted. OK, I know what you're thinking. If I don't post any more often than I have been, my next post will probably be after we get back. Very funny! HAHA!!!

Well, all of you smarty pants out there, I'll have you know my New Year's Resolution is to is to post more often. So there.

No comments: